Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ROKU controller's audio is working intermittenly when I…

Customer Question
My ROKU controller's audio...

My ROKU controller's audio is working intermittenly when I have my earphones connected. My other one works fine. Can you give me info on how to get another one??

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

ROKU Premiere +.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

My second controller works fine. When the earphones are not used, the sound out of the TV is fine. I put fresh batteries in the malfunctioning one and it did not solve the problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That's it. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.