Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It's good. I want to also have Roku in the master bedroom.

Customer Question
It's good. I want...

It's good. I want to also have Roku in the master bedroom. If I get a second device, do the channel options from the first carry over?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I hate to admit this, I have no idea. I got Roku about three months ago. Does that help?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

All is wonderful in the living room (Acorn, Youtube, etc.). I'm not sure how I get the same channels in the bedroom.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. Just the best way to get Roku providers in a second location.Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Linking devices to a single Roku account

When you link multiple Roku devices to a single Roku account, the channels and purchases will be the same on each device. When a channel is added or removed on one device, the channel is automatically added or removed on all devices linked to that account that support the channel.

• Notes:

• Channels must be activated separately on each Roku device.
    • Roku devices automatically check every 24 hours for changes and updates. If you would like to check immediately, go to your Roku device and select Settings > System > System update > Check now.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Please view my reply for the answer to your question.