Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On 3 occassions i have rented a movie from Vudu with my

Customer Question
On 3 occassions i...

On 3 occassions i have rented a movie from Vudu with my Ultra Roku. Each time when renting a UHD movie I get error message HCP 2.2 not supported. I do have Samsung UHD tv, which uhd works fine with Netflix. Can you tell me what is wrong?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Ultra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Well everything, but only Netflix’s UHD, which is great

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope and thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

furthermore, wasn’tI charged for it?
Not happy, keep your experts and answers and it appears my cash. What a ripoff. Do not contact me.

Thank you