Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have connected the Roku to the hdmi port and the input on…

Customer Question
Hi, I have connected...

Hi, I have connected the Roku to the hdmi port and the input on the tv. Do I need to use hdmi 2 to get it to work? george

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have made the connection and put in the batteries in the remote. I had to take out the pplug that gos to the blu ray player in the back of tv is this right?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can use HDMI1 or HDMI2 for the ROKU

Once you plug in the ROKU into the port, press the INPUT button on the TV and it will cycle through the HDMI ports

Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!