Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the black and white city skyline but icannot get it…

Customer Question
I have the black...

I have the black and white city skyline but icannot get it to go any further, i put new batteries in the remote. sometimes the screen will go to where i can select sling and more but it will not to where i can make a selection.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I am dumb whatis the media player?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your media player?

J have unplugged the power source for 30 sec.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.