Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

For some reason although my internet is connected I cannot…

Customer Question
For some reason although...

For some reason although my internet is connected I cannot get past a screen wanting to update my connection. it says that I am connected I have reentered my password, what is next?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

My computer is connected and my other tv is working fine

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No since everything else is working and connected, I not aware of how to do anything with my digital media

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?