Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Not a computer related issue but a MP3 question. Can you…

Customer Question
Not a computer related...

Not a computer related issue but a MP3 question. Can you help with download question?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's is brand new. All the info I have is Clip Sport MP3 Player.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've had it about a month and can't figure out how to use it? I don't know about troubleshooting? All I have done is go to youtube and ask the same question for a tutorial. I can't understand those directions?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so? Is this all I have to do?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.