Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased a TCL Roku TV and just had the cable

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a TCL Roku TV and just had the cable company come and connect it today. I have a Roku remote and the cable company remote but I can not get any volume. Should there have been a TCL remote also with the TV?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It is brand new. I am looking for a model number.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It is TCL 55S405 55 in 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how am I going to get some sound and volume control.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Your TCL remote should still have a volume button, try looking for an up/down arrow on the Side/edge of the roku remote and let me know if that one works for you.

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.