Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Installed Romulan to our new Sony OLED is that TV and now go…

Customer Question
Installed Romulan to our...

Installed Romulan to our new Sony OLED is that TV and now go south picture is OK.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Install Roku on new Sony oled TV picture works but sound no longer works. Problem? Model 2500x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Romulan work this morning with old TV Best Buy technician then installed to new Sony oled TV . Picture works but sound does not. Old tv did not use hdmi so we used converter. Roku is model 2500x.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 2 days by:
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do not need this service. Close all tickets. issue no more charges against my credit card. KSU.

Thank you

I am not at all satisfied with this service. I thought I was talking to Roku then came the charges. There were no answers to my questio. I would appreciate a full refund. U