Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After I select Netflix or other,it opens up but does not…

After I select Netflix...

After I select Netflix or other,it opens up but does not show a picture of the program choice like before,it only has a typed box with explanation of the show. All the boxes are now blank.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I will look at it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Model 2710X

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It worked very well and this happened just recently about a month ago, without the picture of the sho w it is hard to decide which one to look at

11/21/2017
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Remove the batteries from the roku remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,

I followed your instructions and it works normal like before.Before I contacted I did try unplug Roku and plug in and that did not work.Good instructions .Thanks.

Thanks, ***** ***** hear that did the trick for you!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Technician