Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Does Roku have a tv guide. I didn't buy anything yet. I want…

Customer Question
Does Roku have a...

Does Roku have a tv guide

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I didn't buy anything yet. I want to get live tv like from Hulu and a tv guide with a dvr ABILITY

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

THIS IS NEW TO ME. i NEED LIVE T LIKE hULU, ABLE TO DVR, AND A GUIDE. WHAT TO GET?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Josh,I'm need the best and the least expensive solution to get away from cable each month and must be able for my wife to be able to maneuver through it like she did with Comcast. That's it in a nut shell.

Yes, you can do that with ROKU.

Explain,
Roku is the streaming but do they have live TV for ABC<NBC< NBC?
DVR ?
Guide?
Equipment cost?
Monthly cost?

Yes, live TV.

You can use SlingTV to have the supported DVR.

Yes, to the TV guide.

You can buy the ROKU for around $30.

There isn't a monthly cost for the ROKU but if you wish to add channels, there can be a monthly cost.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!