Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Is there a way to hook up a monitor woth a ROKU device and

Hi Pearl, I am Bill...
Hi Pearl, I am Bill, is there a way to hook up a monitor woth a ROKU device and also feed the audio to a sound bar?
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I wo8ld but a new ROKU device is I could make it work
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: IU have never had a roku device hooked up into this system, as I have a bose system tht I play sound through and th emonitor that I pay video through.
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We are good.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Is someone still working on this?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
No response in 30 minutes, what is going on?
11/21/2017
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Bill, sorry for the delay!

Yes, you can feed the audio from a monitor to a soundbar.

Ideally you will need a monitor with optical output, and a soundbar that accepts optical audio input.

Do you have any particular brand or other requirements in mind?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
The monitor is a Fujitsu, do you know if it has an optical audio output?

It will depend on the model - can you see a model number on the rear of the monitor?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Pete, unfortunately, I am no longer at home n the monitor is home. Can I continue this query under the same order number tomorrow?

Yes you can reply back here again any time that suits :)

Pete, Engineer
Pete, Engineer