Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is there a way to hook up a monitor woth a ROKU device and…

Hi Pearl, I am...

Hi Pearl, I am Bill, is there a way to hook up a monitor woth a ROKU device and also feed the audio to a sound bar?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I wo8ld but a new ROKU device is I could make it work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

IU have never had a roku device hooked up into this system, as I have a bose system tht I play sound through and th emonitor that I pay video through.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

We are good.

Is someone still working on this?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
No response in 30 minutes, what is going on?
11/21/2017
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Bill, sorry for the delay!

Yes, you can feed the audio from a monitor to a soundbar.

Ideally you will need a monitor with optical output, and a soundbar that accepts optical audio input.

Do you have any particular brand or other requirements in mind?

The monitor is a Fujitsu, do you know if it has an optical audio output?

It will depend on the model - can you see a model number on the rear of the monitor?

Pete, unfortunately, I am no longer at home n the monitor is home. Can I continue this query under the same order number tomorrow?

Yes you can reply back here again any time that suits :)

Pete, Engineer