Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Turned tv on but will not start. hit reset button now it…

Customer Question
Turned tv on but...

Turned tv on but will not start. hit reset button now it wants all new set up I don't know how

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Min

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

32s300

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just now been off all night and I just tried to trun it on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Is this a Sony KDL-32S3000 you are referring to?