Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

My roku is not working. 3700X FCCID: JUST TODAY

Customer Question
My roku is not...

My roku is not working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

3700X FCCID:

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

JUST TODAY

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 3 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What the simptoms of the roku?
Try to reset the system. To reset the system, disconnect power adapter, disconnect the cable that goes to the tv. Then go to your WiFi router and disconnect its power adapter and let both systems sit for 3 minutes and then put them back together starting with the router and then roku. Try again and let me know if you it works for you.
electronicsguy
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer