Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Since yesterday I cannot get my Roku to connect to my wi-fi.

Customer Question
I have not changed passwords...
Since yesterday I cannot get my Roku to connect to my wi-fi. I have not changed passwords or anything else but keep getting error message code 014.40.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Its a ROKU 3 4230X
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Everything was working fine until late yesterday. When I turned it back on the problem started.
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 26 days ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer.
Have you tried to reset the system?
To reset the system, disconnect power adapter, disconnect the cable that goes to the tv. Then go to your WiFi router and disconnect its power adapter and let both systems sit for 3 minutes and then put them back together starting with the router and then roku. Try again and let me know if you it works for you.
electronicsguy
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer