Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Since yesterday I cannot get my Roku to connect to my wi-fi.

Customer Question
Since yesterday I cannot...

Since yesterday I cannot get my Roku to connect to my wi-fi. I have not changed passwords or anything else but keep getting error message code 014.40.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Its a ROKU 3 4230X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Everything was working fine until late yesterday. When I turned it back on the problem started.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer.
Have you tried to reset the system?
To reset the system, disconnect power adapter, disconnect the cable that goes to the tv. Then go to your WiFi router and disconnect its power adapter and let both systems sit for 3 minutes and then put them back together starting with the router and then roku. Try again and let me know if you it works for you.