Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Can't get to Longmire via my Roku box what am I doing wrong?

Customer Question
can't get to Longmire via...
can't get to Longmire via my Roku box what am I doing wrong?
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: looking...give me one second...he's not very fast
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Model 4210x.....4A7I60029676
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just turned it back on to watch new season of Longmier
Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 22 days ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happpenss when you try to access it?

Which error do you receive?

Please let me know

Louie, Technician