Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't get to Longmire via my Roku box what am I doing wrong?

Customer Question
Can't get to Longmire...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Looking...give me one second...he's not very fast

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Model 4210x.....4A7I60029676

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just turned it back on to watch new season of Longmier

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happpenss when you try to access it?

Which error do you receive?

Please let me know