Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

For wireless connection after i put ssid and password i get

Customer Question
for wireless connection after i...
for wireless connection after i put ssid and password ***** get error 014.11
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it is less than a year old . i cant find the model number
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: after ii changed my router with Cox and had new SSID and Password
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 21 days ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Do you happen to have any other device that uses the new Wi-Fi router?
Is it working?
Can you perform internet connection speed test from your computer to check the health of the connection?
To perform speed test go online and search internet connection speed test.
Run the application and report download and upload speed.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
My phone and Pc uses the same WIFi and connected
Can you perform speed test as above
Louie, Technician