Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm where I want to be but I can't "click" into the game…

Customer Question
I'm where I want...

I'm where I want to be but I can't "click" into the game because the message is ....needs to re-authenticate....help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Roku streaming Stick serial # 5S56AS127443

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I went to the game ...it said hit OK and then this window popped open

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?