Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't connect to WiFi, Brand New Roku premier, My Roku…

Customer Question
I can't connect to...

I can't connect to WiFi

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Brand New Roku premier

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My Roku player is brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I connect with wifi

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator

After you connect the Roku to your tv with HDMI and power on, it will ask you to select a language, then your Roku player will look for wireless networks nearby.

Does the name of your home wireless network appear on the screen?
Do you need help finding your wireless network name and password?