Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have echodot and ihome smart plugs. I have lost my ability…

Customer Question
I have echodot and...

I have echodot and ihome smart plugs. I have lost my ability to have alexa turn on my living room light.. it was working but not now. how do I get alexa to once again turn it on and 0ff

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Its not a tv its a lamp in the living rm. and it has worked before

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I unplugged the dot and replugged it in and I have checked the smart plug and it works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The dot I have in the bed room works fine and the dot in the living room will work the bedroom light, but alexa does not recognize the living room plug

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need assistance, but disappointed that amazon charges for support of its products.

We are not Amazon but a third party technical support site.