Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The message I keep getting is that it isn't connecting to my…

Customer Question
The message I keep...

The message I keep getting is that it isn't connecting to my wireless. I've followed your directions online over and over and over, and my wireless provider tried as well. Nothing. How do I know if the device itself is defective?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

I have no idea -- it was a gift -- t's flat and rectangular.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 2 weeks -- nothing -- I was using it the day before with no problem but the next day when I tried to connect, it wouldn't

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!