Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can not get on my Roku the message says I am not connected…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get on my Roku the message says I am not connected to my wi fi or to a network

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

L t 2450x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was watching a Netflix movie and half way to the end the message came up that I was not connected to a network ,this was yesterday at about 9:30 p mand right now it sats there are no networks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

This is the first time any thing like this has happened

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

you have not answered my question, I would like my money refunded thank you.