Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I can not get on my Roku the message says I am not connected

Customer Question
to my wi fi or...
I can not get on my Roku the message says I am not connected to my wi fi or to a network
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: L t 2450x
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I was watching a Netflix movie and half way to the end the message came up that I was not connected to a network ,this was yesterday at about 9:30 p mand right now it sats there are no networks
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: this is the first time any thing like this has happened
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 24 days ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
you have not answered my question, I would like my money refunded thank you.
Louie, Technician