Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku will not connect to crackle or other source. Streaming…

Customer Question
Roku will not connect...

Roku will not connect to crackle or other source

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Streaming stick +

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since I purchased two weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing works except my Netflix account is fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!