Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why is it when I downloaded the IDGO site and I put the code…

Customer Question
Why is it when...

Why is it when I downloaded the IDGO site and I put the code in when I want to watch a 'locked' Joe Kenda episode it states ! No Authz?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It's a Roku Premier box BUT I am using one of our sticks because the box screen would go purple and you couldn't see anything, just hear it BUT that's a seperate issue I need to ask about also. But even with the stick for some reason it says 'no Authz' so that issue is the same with box or stick. Sorry, gave you 2 issues

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Which one? The no authz? Had it for a good while, I would always leave it and come back, just never called. The one with the purple HD something error code? It's been doing that on you tube alot past month or so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I love the Joe Kenda show on I'D site and I don't like not being able to watch YouTube

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No,I don't Josh but thank you for replying!