Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get rid of closed capson. Sku3600r. About a week by…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get rid of closed capson

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Sku3600r

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week by accident

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I also have a woman’s voice no

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: AnswersByEric, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Customer Service

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

Just to clarify, you're trying to disable the closed captioning on your Roku device, correct?

for the hearing impaired

Alright, give me just a second and I will reply with the instructions to turn it off.

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. To open the captions menu, select Accessibility. If Accessibility is not listed, select Captions.
  4. Select Captions mode and choose when captions appear.
    • Off – captions never appear
I also hav a woman yakking for every movie

I am sorry, but I am not sure what you mean by that last reply?

Her voice is on everything I do

Ahh ok, give me one moment while I give you those instructions as well.

Can you call me on thei pother proble

Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top and click Submit, hopefully I have earned a 5-star rating!

1. Press Home on your remote to open the main screen.
  3. Press the right arrow button and select Accessibility
  4. Press the right arrow button and select Audio Guide
  5. Press the right arrow button and select ON to enable or OFF to disable the text-to-speech feature
0 still get it

Alright, press the * button on your remote 4 times, then restart your Roku.

Did you have any follow up questions? If not, please take two seconds to rate my service at the top of this page and click Submit. I aim for nothing less than 5-star Service, so if you need anything else please reply and let me know.