Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bought new roku to replace old one. Was told to go to

Customer Question
Bought new roku to...

Bought new roku to replace old one. Was told to go to roku.com/link. CodePGDP. Cannot get it. Am not good on computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku Express + new code MN2G. Brand new-cannot find model #.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Now. Help. Need it working.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The link that you were using is wrong.

Click here: https://my.roku.com/link

Now enter the code and let me know if it works

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!