Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We are moving into a new house and are considering not using…

Customer Question
We are moving into...

We are moving into a new house and are considering not using cable. What rold does Roku play in this setup, and what options do I have to network 3 or 4 TV sets?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

A fairly new TLC smart TV, a 3-year old TLC (non-smart) and a 10-year-old Sony (non smart).

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing "popped up"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!