Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a non-working video camera recorder Model no. CCD -

Customer Question
I have a non-working...

I have a non-working video camera recorder Model no. CCD - F55. I have dozens of video tapes that I want to watch on my TV. I have not been able to locate a playing device. I have looked for a VHS adapter cassette , but have had no success. What do you suggest. Thanx

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model No. CCD-F55. Guessing 30 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to operate camera with powerord ---- the

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Power cord doesn't seem to work Other than that, I have been searching the Internet for an adapter cassette

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
I have done some video to DVD convention. If what was recorded is worth send the videos to get them converted. I have a friend who has such a business and can forward you his company website if you would like to. He does everything including slides audio cassettes and record players
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.