Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have two Roku setups one works the other doesn’t. They…

Customer Question
We have two Roku...

We have two Roku setups one works the other doesn’t. They are both on the same wireless. It is not the batteries

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

How do I find that . It is #3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It worked in the am but not in the evening.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t think of anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact error you get with the Roku?

Please let me know

Sometimes it works fine and other times it appears frozen. The Home page shows but will not click on to choices such as Amazon or Pandora
Sorry but senior citizen on a budget

Thank you

Can you please remove the power to the Roku (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please