Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku seems to have suddenly "Died". No moving background…

Customer Question
My Roku seems to...

My Roku seems to have suddenly "Died". No moving background or anything. Reset of roku and router not helpful

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

ROKU 3 model 4200x. Age, approx. 1 1/2 yrs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

An issue since Friday Nov17.2 Onset was sudden

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

How much to repair a "dead" roku ?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly do you see when you switch to the Roku channel on the TV?

Please let me know