Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased an TCL Roku TV I can’t seem to get it

Customer Question
I just purchased an...

I just purchased an TCL Roku TV I can’t seem to get it started.It keep asking is cable on.My internet is linked to the tv.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

49S405

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just bought it yesterday.Do I need a cable box with this television?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

It is referring to if a cable box is connected to the TV for a signal.

Do you have a cable box there?

Please let me know