Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have received a Telstra tv model 4200 tl from my elderst…

Customer Question
I have received a...

I have received a Telstra tv model 4200 tl from my elderst son . I want to connect it to my internet but it wont allow . it was connected to Telstra 738BFF0-5G .I want to connect it to TPPW4G-0375.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Model 4200 TL TelstraTV 6 months

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Ive just received it and I want to use it on with my tv but I have to connect it to our internet device

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanksPearl

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what exactly happens when you try to connect it to the internet?

Please let me know

Thank you

Louie, Technician