Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a dvr. When I asked it to go to recordings it didnt…

Customer Question
I have a dvr...

I have a dvr. When I asked it to go to recordings it didnt do anything. I unplugged it and plugged it back in after 30 seconds but it still isn't doing anything at all. The remote isn't working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's new. I just had it installed in September

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just unplugged it and plugged it back in that's all.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

How are you accessing the DVR? Directly via a monitor connected to it?

Or via your computer or phone?

Please let me know

Thank you