Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I log into my acct. It is a Roku Model 2720x and it…

Customer Question
How do I log...

How do I log into my acct.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It is a Roku Model 2720x and it is probably about 4-5 years old. Maybe.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just today I tried to sign up for a trial on CBS sports and it said that my bank wouldn't allow the transaction so I thought maybe my credit card info was wrong and I don't know how to access my acct.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No.I just need help accessing my acct. I haven't done it in a while and may have misplaced my password ***** Please help. Thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you get when you try to log into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you