Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku has an account in my husband name Duane Quande. He…

Customer Question
My Roku has an...

My Roku has an account in my husband name Duane Quande. He passed away so I want to remove his name. I also don't know what his password ***** I think his user name was***@******.***. Can you help me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 2 XD. serial #12C1C4135547 model 3050X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have tried to remove my husband account for a couple of years now, I can not access the account I set in my name because it is still showing his e-mail address at the bottom of the screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been trying to purchase the site Great Courses Plus. It will ask for a number, where is that number located

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
In order to change your account you will need to create a new account and add your email address and the device