Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a new streaming devise for roku. not sure what my…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new streaming devise for roku. not sure what my password ***** ***** tried the two I usually use- neither worked. Now I have the tv on but can't find roku on my input screen. I've tried them all and only one that has a signal is one that is my tv. Help?????

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

By device are you talking about roku it isc53790684252 0 in front of 6 may be a D that's the roku divice id.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought this device because my stick one quit working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know enough to ask questions. Can you send me an email so that I can change password ***** that's the problem.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which model Roku you are using?

Please let me know

Thank you