Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to play photos from my iPad on my Tv using the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to play photos from my iPad on my Tv using the Roku Streaming Sitck and app. Vertical images play fine. The horizontal images give a message - cannot display this image. What do I do to have them all play

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

The Roku?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is the first time I am trying to show images

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you rotate the images that are horizontal, do they then show correctly?

Please let me know

I cannot rotate them, they wouldn’t make sense. I canceled this request after hours of waiting. Please cancel and DO NOT charge my credit card. I am totally dissatisfied

It was in order to do a test, to diagnose the problem.

You can get a refund here

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Louie, Technician