Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku Device Stopped working. Is the model number the same…

Customer Question
My Roku Device Stopped...

My Roku Device Stopped working

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Is the model number the same as the serial number?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Model 4200X

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

My Roku device model 4200X stopped working. Can you help me?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Remove the batteries from the roku remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,