Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I do not understand how to connect this stupid thing or am I…

Customer Question
I do not understand...

I do not understand how to connect this stupid thing or am I the one who is stupid -- We have it on/in the TV and now we don't understand what is next.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

We bought it from Amazon and got it the other day - ROKU streaming stick and placed it in HDMI in the back of the TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

What do you mean - popped up - - an issue for a month - - working on it but get tried because we DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU NEED - I AM NOT A MIND READER

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I would rather talk w/a live person - electronics, DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN - I have a land phone 1-***-***-****
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
I will be happy to assist you with set up