Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to repair my old 1960s modle ar turntable wheel spins…

Customer Question
Trying to repair my...

Trying to repair my old 1960s modle ar turntable wheel spins but will not move the platter

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Purchased around 1965 Ar turntable all I can fine is a serial # on the bottom of the unit #08391

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Was working fine started to slow down then platter just stoped and was har to turn new belt did not help applied some oil no help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Probable not

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 9 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Does the turntable use belts?