Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i turn off the computer generated voice commands on…

Customer Question
How do i turn...

How do i turn off the computer generated voice commands on my roku

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Model 4046x and a few years old. the voice just started

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its only been a few days and nothing happened that i noticed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

How o i stream the new twin peaks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Audio Guide can be turned on or off by pressing the button on the Roku remote four times quickly. The button is located below and to the right of the directional pad on the Roku remote. The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of the remote.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!