Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Good. Or. Sorry, no phone. I have xre 030. Xre03007 on my…

Customer Question
Sorry, no phone. I...

Sorry, no phone. I have xre 030

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Xre03007 on my screen its pink

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Since I I woke up yesterday. Had to work and called last night wifi works. I'm on an old iPad

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!