Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I bought a roku tv before 2 years ago now adays tv not

Customer Question
hello, i bought a roku...
hello, i bought a roku tv before 2 years ago now adays tv not working,
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 2 years
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 2 years
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: tv open but i go to youtube or any news open just powering off. automatically open and powerinf off
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
What I do
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 24 days ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service