Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can I have two Rokus in two separate locations (homes) and…

Customer Question
Can I have two...

Can I have two Rokus in two separate locations (homes) and pay for one, or is there a separate charge for each location?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

The SN Number is: 63261M147647

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No issue so far; I want to place another Roku in a second home; will there be a separate billing for each? Or, can I pay for just one Roku.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
If you already have roku account where you have set a subscription, you can link another device to your account.
To link a device, go through the set up process like a new roku and you will get an activation code to be used online with roku account to get it going. Log into you account and on the bottom of my roku account there is list of linked devices. You will have an option to link a device to your account. The activation code that you get from your tv screen will be needed to add your second device.
If you would like to talk to me to go over the process, please let me know.