Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need my Roku PIN, how I can find it? Bwas bought dec.

Customer Question
I need my Roku...

I need my Roku PIN, how I can find it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Bwas bought dec. 2017

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I want to open an account with hbo now, first question is roku pin

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

If we manage to create that account, that's good

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Are you needing an account pin to make a purchase?

Or are you referring to your wifi pin?

PIN requested has only four digit

Thanks for confirming,

that is your roku account pin, and it allows you to make in app purchases or to set up subscriptions to other services (like hbo) and pay through your roku account,

it is also used for parental controls and rating restrictions,

You can manage that here: https://my.roku.com/account/pin and turn the setting off entirely so it won't be needed