Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why have all my thumbnail images disappeared? They are

Customer Question
Why have all my...

Why have all my thumbnail images disappeared ? They are greyed out across Netflix, Amazon and Curiosity stream as well as all other channels. The descriptions are still present and the selections operate properly. Only the visuals are gone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

#2 Model 9720X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

SN 1RC39F065753

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Probably less than 1 year old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device you are having this issue with?

Please let me know

Thank you