Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

We want to add BritBox to our Roku. How do I do that? Good

Customer Question
We want to add BritBox...
We want to add BritBox to our Roku. How do I do that?
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Good question. Where can I find that? I'm looking for a number and don't see one.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing. We just decided we wanted to add BritBox
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No sir
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
How soon will you get back with me
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Tomorrow is too late. Forget it. This is taking too long.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: JA Engineer, Engineer replied 26 days ago
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Let me assure you first of all that you will not have to wait until tomorrow to get an answer because I have an answer for you right now. By the way, I am unable to make calls right now as my phone service is down. Nonetheless, I can still assist you.

In order to add Britbox to your Roku line-up of channels, please click here and then click on the +Add channel button and follow the instructions.

JA Engineer
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer