Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My device is frozen, I already changed the batteries. About…

Customer Question
My device is frozen...

My device is frozen, I already changed the batteries.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

About 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I thought that I was being charged x2, so I cancelled. Called back agin to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Start over. my husbands tv was started, but mine did not.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your device?