Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I picked up a Roku expressplus my password is not working.

Customer Question
I picked up a...

I picked up a Roku expressplus my password ***** ***** working

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku express+ 3910x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I'm trying hook it up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - Technician, Technician replied 8 months ago
Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** ***** such as Wi-Fi password, or Roku account password, etc.?

What's the exact error or message?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,