Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No input button my remote so can't connect to the cable box…

Customer Question
No input button my...

No input button my remote so can't connect to the cable box with my rca roku tv. shaw cable said they'd never seen a remote without and input button and therefore, i would have to get another tv.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Just bought it yesterday. RTR3261-CA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tried to set it up yesterday. spent 3 hours on the phone with 3 different shaw reps. no luck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Noy for now.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 9 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer,
Are you using the original tv remote or cable box remote?
Using tv remote that came with the tv.

Thanks for the information. It has become difficult to find your system manual online. On the main menu, of the tv, there is a way of selecting input. I wish we can talk over the phone so you I can prompt you to go through the menu and get to the input selection. Yes there is no input button on your system.